Monday, January 28, 2008

Back from the Desert

Made it back from my week in AZ. Incredibly nice weather the whole week, tho I didn't really get to enjoy it as I arrived at the conference center when it was dark, and left back to the hotel when it was dark.

Thank goodness my roomate (yes, they made us have one to save on $$$) was cool. He didn't mind me stumbling in at midnight after having numerous cocktails at the hotel bar. And I know what you're fixin' to ask, "Did you hook up with anyone?"

The short, straight answer? Nope. Could I have? Easily...I mean, on this one, it was money good before I woulda asked. But I learned a long time ago, don't shit where you eat, and that would have been the case here. So no - no boning for this guy.

Hope ya'll had a fantastic week.

4 comments:

SingleAgain said...

awwww no boning for this guy eh? I finally checked my blog and saw that you had left a comment and thought I would return the favor. Hope to see you around and we'll see what we can do about that boning...wink!

Anonymous said...

the problem with conference hook ups? sometimes you run into them at other conferences. sometimes you run into more than one of them at another conference.... at least that's what i've been told ;-)

Anonymous said...

Maybe you did get boned and just don't remember.

Bent said...

Singleagain - no boning is right. What's worse? By choice! Help me - I'm slippin!

Daisy - without question, and sage advice. I DID consider that. And how amazing is it that you happen to realize that...hmmm....?

Upset - I can be mistaken about a lot of things. Getting boned is typically not one of them! (ok, forget the episodes that involve large quantities of alcohol and no responsibility.)