Friday, January 30, 2009

Nuthin' Much

Ok, I know I should post more, but really - I got nothin'.

Work sucks, my other computer went toast when my son got a nasty virus from clicking a link on youtube (or so he says), and I get very little sleep these days. Do you know how fucking annoying it is to wake up at 1:45am, then finally drift back to sleep at 3am or so, only to wake up again an hour later and not be able to get back to sleep? 3-4 hours a night are just not getting it - I find myself tired often, and this for a guy who does quite well on 6 hours a night and usually has plenty of energy.

Enough of the whining...

Looking forward to the Super Bowl on Sunday...sure hope the Cards pull it out...Warner and company there are a class act and I like the Cinderella teams.

Hope ya'lls 2009 is off to a good start...mine WILL get better, I have the faith ;-)

1 comment:

Trashman said...

I get up every hour to hour and a half to piss. I understand how you feel. I would give anything fro 5 uninterupted hours of sleep. I would probably even root for the Cardinals. NAH. Go Pittsburg.