Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Getting Back

I didn't expect to write in this journal again, but for some strange reason, whether boredom or whatever, I felt compelled...an online journal again, not for attention, but just for a memory as I look back.

A lot has changed since I was last here, and looking through a few old posts, I see that I'm still screwed up! It's ok - I no longer expect to be perfect. I just want to be good.

Quick update - I started dating a woman about a week after I separated from my ex and all I can say is - wow. How can one be ecstatic, yet at other time know that they need to get away from this person that causes them so much anxiety? Her name is Carol and I expect to expound on it in the future. Just know that as I type, she is out at happy hour, breaking the general plans we had, and I am fairly certain that I will punt her in the future, if she doesn't do the same to me before then.

Then there is Sandra, a hot Rican that is only now learning how to live. Kind of reminds me of
Rhonda in certain respects. Again, I expect to expound on that more, but for now, know that she is a bright girl, but we haven't been a couple because she still has that lingering old boyfriend thing, and Carol has had a hold...but I digress....

Speaking of Rhonda, she has a beau that makes her happy, and I am glad for her. In many respects, what happened between us made us grow. We both knew in the end it didn't work, but I would be lying if I said I didn't think about how she is and what she is doing. We speak on rare occasion, but lead very different lives, and anyone who read this in the past knows the passion we shared. Again, another smaller point to discuss in a future post.

My ex is still being a bitch, but I still wish the best for her. She is turning my son against me, and I'm fighting an uphill battle. But I will take it as it comes and document my thoughts here, as will I with other things.

For now, I am going to get something to eat as my supposed girlfriend sits at the bar and blows off the plans we had spoken about...it's ok; I have other plans in mind...

No comments: