Wednesday, May 5, 2010

CHA CHA CHANGES

I have been absent for a good long time, but thought I would make note of the changes occurring so I can look back and see what things were going on...

It's happened! After all these years of thinking about it, talking about it, writing about it - I am moving on. I am finally getting separated from my wife...in 3 days, to be exact. Time to write a new chapter...

I want the best for her, and of course my son. We don't live far apart, so my son will shuttle between our respective homes. I am pretty sure my son will want to spend most of the time with me, but we will share him equally for now.

It's exciting and a bit scary all at the same time. Excited because I am finally making the move that should have been made years ago. Scary because financially it will be a strain. I am determined to make that all work...hell, I have no choice.

Anyway, here's to gettin' on with the movin' on! Cheers!

1 comment:

Steve said...

Are you still working the markets. I was reading a post back in 2005 on my blog and see you had put a comment on. Just curious.