Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tick Tock

I cannot believe Christmas is only a week away. And exactly how much shopping have I got done? Zero, Zip, Nada, Zilch. Well, I did order one online item which should hopefully arrive by that time, but other than that, I still have some things to get.

My family finally got around to bugging me if I am going to make it down to Austin this year. I have no desire to, but my son does want to see his cousins, so we'll see what happens there. Listening to my mother be negative, and my brother brag is just not my idea of a good time. But I guess one does for his kids things he normally wouldn't do.

Rented 'Don't mess with the Zohan'. It's kinda like Family Guy in that it is so crude in places that you just have to laugh. I am not a big fan of Adam Sandler, but this did have some funny things in it. It's good for a renter, but not a buy.

And you see how exciting my life is right now, huh? How can one be so busy, yet not have much going on? Hmm...something to ponder.

Lost my playoff game in fantasy football...by two freakin' points! Ugh. Now I play for 3rd place, which means if I win I get my entry fee back. Lets hope my running backs actually do something for me this week.

1 comment:

BlazngScarlet said...

"How can one be so busy, yet not have much going on? "

Easy .... you're living the life of a single parent, and there's NEVER any time to yourself! lol

Trust me, I KNOW!
*sigh*