Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Out With the Old

It's the last day of what can only be described as a suck-ass year. I generally try to maintain a positive attitude at all times, and I know I sometimes fail to do that...but I can only look back at 2008 and reflect on so many things that went haywire, at least as they pertain to me. I get the feeling many are feeling the same way these days...

Am I optimistic for 2009? Yes...again, I try to keep a positive outlook. The key is, do I have a plan? Alas, I do...

If things work out as intended, I will be a healthier, happier, wealthier guy finding his way in '09. I'll be walking that narrow path of change, and all for the better. My career, my relationships, my thinking, will be dramatically different than it is now...

The plan? Well, I am not going to share that just yet, as I want to see some things come to fruition lest I jinx it early on...

Here's wishing everyone a Happy New Year and a great 2009! Enjoy yourselves, but lets be careful out there, mmkay?

3 comments:

BlazngScarlet said...

Happy New Year dollface!

*muah*

Trashman said...

Yo dude I finally got around to the 10 things thing.

Bent said...

Scarlet - Happy New Year to you, too!

Khaki - Nice to see you! Where ya been?

Trashy - Good man!