Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Luck O' The Irish

Happy St. Paddy's Day! Time to go drink some green beer...but now that Bennigan's is closed, where to go do just that?

Saw the movie 'The Watchmen' this past weekend. Do NOT waste your money on it...just an awful flick. Bad storyline, discombobulated, poor acting...you name it. There is 3 hours of my life I will never get back.

And it's spring break...don't you wish in our adult lives we just had spring break? Take a week off, be lazy, goof off...oh wait, I all ready do that! ;-)

Appropriate given the Obama administration's policies, today's funny...

A woman walks into the downtown welfare office, trailed
by 15 kids.

'WOW!' the social worker exclaims. 'Are
they all yours?''

'Yep, they are all mine,' the flustered momma
sighs, having heard that question a thousand times
before.

She says, 'Sit down Leroy.' All the children
rush to find seats.
> >
> > 'Well,' says the social worker, 'then you
> must be here to sign up. I'll need all your
> children's names.'
> >
> > 'Well, to keep it simple, the boys are all named
> 'Leroy and the girls are all named
> 'Leighroy'.'
> >
> > In disbelief, the case worker asked, "Are you
> serious?They're ALL named Leroy?"
> >
> > Their momma replied, "Well, yes -- it makes it
> easier. When it's time to get them out of bed and ready
> for school, I yell, 'Leroy!' And when it's
> > time for dinner, I just yell 'Leroy!' an'
> they all comes a runnin'. An'if I need to stop the
> kid who's running into the street, I just yell
> Leroy' and all of them stop. It's the smartest idea
> I ever had, namin' them all Leroy."
> >
> >
> >
> > The social worker thinks this over for a bit, then
> > wrinkles her forehead and says tentatively, "But
> what if you just want ONE kid to come, and
> > not the whole bunch?"
> >
> > "Then I call them by their last names.."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

BlazngScarlet said...

LOL!

Nice .... :)