Thursday, October 9, 2008

Looking Past the Past

I said I was going to write about events in the past that led me to this point. After further thought, and talking and texting with her, the last one being just a few days ago when it was made clear to me she didn't want me involved, I have decided to let that go. I must stop looking to the past and be looking forward.

So I will use my little space here to post whatever is on my mind from time to time...my journal of all that is good, bad, and just random thoughts.

My main thought these days is how the market just keeps getting hammered, day after day. The selling is relentless, and I have to admit that it has even a bull contrarian like myself doubting a positive outcome in the days, weeks and months ahead.

Which leads me to my job, which has really sucked lately. I love the market, but what I really love is analyzing and trading the market, not handholding and playing pyschologist to those who want to reap the rewards, but don't want any of the risk involved. There may be a way to get where I want to be in that light, and it's still a work in progress...we'll see how it goes.

For now I must be off to the office before heading to the regional meeting this afternoon. I'll be staying overnite away from home, which on one hand stinks because I know how my little dude will miss me, and I him. But to do something away from the norm might be the thing to get me outta the funk that seems to be gripping me the past few weeks.

No comments: