Friday, November 7, 2008

Out of the Blue

The past few days in the market have been brutal...not alot new there, eh? I am long, and on margin, because I think we will have a hellacious rally over the next 6 weeks or so. Who knows for sure, tho...I've been wrong before.

The dream I had last night came out of no where. Usually I am able to figure out why I had a particular dream, if I remember it. Last night's was a few sisters from high school. We were in this library/hotel (?) and I bumped into one and just gave her a hug. Her sister, who used to date one of my friends, came up and looked great...but she was like 6 inches taller than me...what, did you grow another foot after high school? Then they started asking me where "BW" was - 'cept I have no idea who BW is...but I have heard the name before. Anyway, it was just outta the blue.

Today is a special day - here is a big shout to #5 - congrats! You Rock!

No comments: